Laura E Seay
1319 Winter ave.
Louisville, KY 40204
- Criminal Justice Graduate student with Bachelor of Science degree in Justice Administration. Extensive experience interacting with the general public in a service oriented capacity.
- Excellent in communicating interpersonally with members of the public in a service oriented capacity
- Skill in dealing with dissatisfied customers and changing their perceptions.
- Experience in conducting research on a wide variety of topics including the social sciences and law.
- Familiarity with both library research and internet search engines.
- Working knowledge of applied statistics.
- Ability to research and write papers focusing on legal topics as well as the social sciences.
- Familiar with Blue Book and APA styles of writing.
- Ability to organise an educational career along with the everyday demands of a full-time job.
- Excellent at organizing and supervising parties, receptions, and other social events.
Food and Beverage, Fifth Quarter
February, 1990 - Present
Kunz Fourth and Market
- Sale and service of food and beverages in a casual dining setting.
- Ability to ensure a positive guest experience despite high turnover of diners.
- Consistant positive feedback from guests.
June 1986 - Feburary 1990
Florenz Northern Italian Restaurant
- Sale and service of food and beverage in a fine dining setting.
- Ability to service many guests at one time and provide a fine dining experience to each guest.
May 1986 - December 1989
Holiday Inn, Rivermont
- Food and beverage service in a casual dining setting.
- Occasional bartending duties.
- Ability to perform satisfactorily while working two jobs.
March 1983 - May 1986
- Head cashier/service bartender. Responsible for accounts of restarant and banquet facility.
- Head cocktail server, responsible for scheduling and supervision of cocktail staff.
- Occasional bartending duties, as well as food service.
- Responsible for room service orders and accounts.
University of Louisville Graduate School- Criminal Justice.
University of Louisville, BS in Justice Administration, 1994.
Dean Scholar or on Dean's list during last two and a half years as undergraduate